Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE OUYA will you be buying it ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misconfigured
Inside View Staff

THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Empty
PostSubject: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 am

Just wondering is anyone else buying or developing anything for the OUYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might buy it i like the sound of any one can bulid games for it like XBLIG.

I might be wrong thats just how i hered it was.

Do you think you will be buying it ?
Back to top Go down
onyx spartan
Community Manager
onyx spartan

PostSubject: Re: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 am

I saw something about this in one the recent issues of GameInformer I got, it looks interesting and that it might help Indie devs out there.

Don't think I'll be buying it though, if I'd try to program a game something would explode...or implode somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://ivgaming.co.uk/
Misconfigured
Inside View Staff

PostSubject: Re: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

Hmm i just like the idea of a indie game based console not only would it help people learn to programme it would be Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Smallville74

Smallville74

PostSubject: Re: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

with what is happening with on live which i have a console given to me during pax last year and is still inthe box lol i am very cautious if this will succeed and if it does work how long it will last?
Back to top Go down
Zoobkillerninja

Zoobkillerninja

PostSubject: Re: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 am

I like the idea and if the pole it off it will change the gaming industries forever.

I will get it.

Back to top Go down
http://Bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OUYA will you be buying it ?   THE OUYA will you be buying it ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OUYA will you be buying it ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IVG Community :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: